Baxi box is an android device operating on IOS and lithium-ion battery. To make the device last longer, extra care has to be applied especially on the battery. Other components require attention to prevent damage too. Some of the tips are discussed below:
- Keep unused applications open. Opening and closing apps require more energy. IOS automatically freezes apps that are not in use, with the exception of audio recording, music and location services.
- Unplug fully charged device from electric source. Lithium-ion batteries can overheat if charged for too long. This can lead to weakness and battery damage over time.
- Turn on Airplane Mode for faster charge, especially in the night. Monitor the device and unplug from source when it is fully charged. Do not charge throughout the night.
- Do not consistently drain the battery to 0%. About 80% to 40% optimizes battery use. Too often charging can damage the device. You can drain the battery approximately once in a month.
- Do not leave the device plugged even if it is not charging. Anything plugged into an outlet still uses electricity.
- Turn down the brightness of the screen to about 50% or less. Lowering the brightness by 50% can give up to 2 hours of battery life
- Protect the device against water, any liquid or excessive moisture. Water, some liquids or excessive moisture damage electronics. The device can be wrapped with transparent protective membranes or jackets. Special care should be taken especially when moving the device around during rains and near large bodies of water, like ocean, lagoons, islands and beaches.
- Prevent the device from dropping from your hand, table or any appreciable height. The impact of falling can permanently damage some components of the device like the screen or the containing box or even the entire device, depending on the height of fall.
- Avoid also exposure of the device to excessive heat either from the sun or the surrounding environment. The device operates best in the temperature range of 5 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius. Long time exposure to excessive heat can damage the screen.
- Avoid scratching the screen against walls or any frictional surface. Avoid hitting the device against vehicle bodies especially when in transit in public buses or trains.
- Keep the device away from infants and children.
- Do not leave the device carelessly in a public place. Charge with caution in unfamiliar or public places.
Hope you find this article informative. Kindly share in your social media platforms. If you need more information on baxi box , do contact us. We would be glad to answer all your question about baxi box